Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darralld View Post
    Is this going to be fully furnished?...LOL

Got plenty room to do so! But im not sure it will get more than a few chairs and possibly a fold down bed for the kids in case they get tired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Got plenty room to do so! But im not sure it will get more than a few chairs and possibly a fold down bed for the kids in case they get tired.

Very nice, lots of room, and good idea about adding fold down bed for the tired kids.

Comment

Goodlooking setups on here

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
          Very nice, lots of room, and good idea about adding fold down bed for the tired kids.

Ya my buddy mentioned it to me and I thought it was a great idea. As much as I built this for the adults, its really for the kids. And the vertical windows will make shooting a gun much easier until they get bigger and can shoot through the gun windows.

Comment

Blinds for old guys

[ATTACH]1060426[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1060427[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1060428[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              Ya my buddy mentioned it to me and I thought it was a great idea. As much as I built this for the adults, its really for the kids. And the vertical windows will make shooting a gun much easier until they get bigger and can shoot through the gun windows.

Those vertical windows for kids gun shooting is a great idea for sure, good luck to you and your kids using that cool blind.

Comment

Working...
              X