No announcement yet.

New Ranch Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the second ceiling fan put up and working. 2- 70" fans sure do move a lot of air. The 6 different speeds on each fan sure make it nice to adjust to the amount of air you want to move.
    Attached Files

Comment

That is a beautiful place! Love seeing everything getting finished.

Comment

Bedroom floor

Got my bedroom floor put in today. I ended up going with a laminate but intend to replace the floor down the road with wood out of the old ranch house where I have been getting wood from. I'm trying to get as much done as I can before bow season starts so I can stay in it during hunting season.
        Attached Files

Comment

You do some awesome work!!

Comment

Still following this thread. Love your cabin.

Comment

love it

Comment

Everything looks great. Your a craftsman.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, very very nice. I could live in that thing. You do great work.

Comment

Blinds

Put up a couple of blinds in the living room last weekend. I think they look good. Septic system is in and going for the water this weekend. Floors in both rooms are finished and I can't make up my mind what I want to do for the living room floor yet. I may just put down a big rug for now and use that during hunting season until I make up my mind.
                    I still need the cabinets. My son is making them but came down with RONA so that is delayed. Refrigerator will be coming soon. Beds will be put in over the coming weeks and I think I may just be able to stay in it during hunting season. Also put the globe on the old light that came out of my grandmothers place. I think it looks cool.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome Build.

Comment

Dang! That's awesome

Comment

Wow man place looks awesome

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Absolutely amazing. You have amazing skills

Comment

Work on the cabin has been slow but I've made a little progress. I put a temporary sink in so I can stay in it and cook. TV is up so the weekends are nice during football season. BBQ pit is on the porch with some lights so I can cook when I get back from the blind. I'm working on cabinets but I'm not a cabinet maker so it's slow.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X