Barn Rat Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
    Ive thought about making something similar to this for the shop. We get them in there every winter. When I was in college, we lived a block away from a feed mill in Stephenville. Moved into the house, and a couple nights later, there was major noise in the attic. I thought it must be coons by the noise. Turned out to be the biggest rats I have ever seen. We had a little cairn terrior, and the rats were not much smaller than she was. I was brushing my teeth one morning and notice something out of the corner of my eye. There was one of the bastages sitting on top of the water heater. When our eyes met, he jumped straight at me. I ducked and the little dog was on him like stink on ****. She made quick work of him and took it to show my wife in bed. She didn't think that was funny. Needless to say, we moved pretty quick after that.
    My grandmothers house was directly across the street from that feedmill. Those rats wore saddles. How do you think Stephenville got the name "cowboy capital".

Comment

Tagged for update.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Success!

Ldp’s 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Excellent, hope you get a bucket full.

Comment

Like others I had more luck with regular rat traps.

Comment

Working...
              X