Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sold! Adding one to the "need" list

Comment

That is looking great. Really digging the seat covers!

Comment

Light bars should be in today.

Had it running and discovered a vacuum leak wouldn't let it idle, so I ordered some new carb gaskets.

Also had to pull the starter as that decided to crap out on me lastnight. Off to get it rebuilt

Comment

Sick!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

These things are just cool. Started searching Markeplace last night, just to see what was on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lease ride “mini” project

Got the lights mounted, ran out of wire and connections.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                  These things are just cool. Started searching Markeplace last night, just to see what was on there.

There’s one in San Marcos that needs some work cosmetically but runs for $1000

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    The one I have now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                    My first one. Built the bed and bumper for it. There is a thread here of the build, mini truck facelift I think was the title.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ran across this site for having these imported. Prices don't seem too bad.
                      https://mitsuicoltd.com/type/kei-truck/

Comment

Finally done for now with project “CRITR GETR”

In the future I’ll probably mount a winch in the bed and build a front bumper.

Comment

Nice. Good looking rig

Comment

Looks good! There’s really no functional place for a winch. A bumper isn’t really needed and in the bed the only place to mount is to the actual bed... and that would rip apart

If you get it stuck.... you were WAY TO DRUNK! it’s unreal what they go through ( I have a dairy... and hunt in the delta). 2wd will get stuck on wet grass, but 4wd will go to destruction!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                              Looks good! There’s really no functional place for a winch. A bumper isn’t really needed and in the bed the only place to mount is to the actual bed... and that would rip apart

If you get it stuck.... you were WAY TO DRUNK! it’s unreal what they go through ( I have a dairy... and hunt in the delta). 2wd will get stuck on wet grass, but 4wd will go to destruction!

I was looking at where to mount a winch and would have to build a riser and tie into the gram. Only real use for it would be loading animals the easy way.

I hear ya on the bumper. Still not sure what I’ll do. I have a full sheet of flat sitting in the garage so I was thinking of fabbing something for fun.

2wd is almost not even needed. I have noticed that traction in the rear isn’t great but in 4wd you could climb a wall lol

Comment

Very cool! Always wanted one, but the ones I see for sale around here are very pricey. I've never rode in one, but the general consensus seems to be that they are very capable off-road. I'll keep looking for a deal on one!

Comment

Working...
                                X