No announcement yet.

Camper Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you replace the cushions with on the couch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a whole new replacement fold out RV couch. We trashed the old one. It was busted and had the distinct aroma of rodent urine...

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Wish I had skills (and patience) like that! Very nice job!

Comment

Looks great. Did the same with mine 2 years ago. 1 thing we were able to do was buy a full size queen mattress and add an extension under the new mattress to support it. Made a huge comfort difference.....just an idea for you.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Man what a turn around! What was your budget on the rebuild?! I see campers for free or next to nothing all the time but I'm nervous about jumping in head first to a project like this.

Comment

Wow. I don't think this trailer could of gone to a better home. You brought it back to life man. Looks great.

Comment

My budget is a strict four grand. That includes the apartment size fridge, new toilet, and shower surround. The flooring was a leftover lot that I got for almost nothing. This is a very reasonable size trailer, which helps keep costs down.

There was a normal size queen mattress in her when we got her, so I don’t think this model needs the ‘short queen” RV size mattress.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
                      My budget is a strict four grand. That includes the apartment size fridge, new toilet, and shower surround. The flooring was a leftover lot that I got for almost nothing. This is a very reasonable size trailer, which helps keep costs down.

There was a normal size queen mattress in her when we got her, so I don’t think this model needs the ‘short queen” RV size mattress.

That mattress was amazing. My wife gave me **** for not being it home last year for the guest bedroom. Once again, great job. Don’t let me forget to mail you the title! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice work sir

Comment

Nicely done. What’d he use for the backsplash? My wife is exploring some ideas for ours that have me pretty nervous. I’m big on saving weight and I also like things that won’t hide any possibly leaks. Looks like what I’d need

Comment

This turned out amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmagsdad View Post
                              Nicely done. What’d he use for the backsplash? My wife is exploring some ideas for ours that have me pretty nervous. I’m big on saving weight and I also like things that won’t hide any possibly leaks. Looks like what I’d need
                              It’s a plastic sheet that mimics subway tile. You cut to fit and then glue down. It’s really neat. It has a 3d texture to it. When you run your hand over it you feel the “grout” lines.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
                                It’s a plastic sheet that mimics subway tile. You cut to fit and then glue down. It’s really neat. It has a 3d texture to it. When you run your hand over it you feel the “grout” lines.
                                Thanks for the info. I found some 12”x12” peel and stick sheets, is that the same stuff? Your’s looks so it straight it seems like it would’ve come in a roll similar to wallpaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X