Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrington View Post
    Where did you get the plate and the burner for under the blue Rick
    I was lucky and the HS Ag teacher had some "extra metal" laying around and he cut my circle on the CNC machine. Got the burner on Amazon.

Comment

OK guys, I can find 1 1/4" T's (for spitting my gas line) but how do I go about reducing the line to connect to the fittings for the fire pit?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        OK guys, I can find 1 1/4" T's (for spitting my gas line) but how do I go about reducing the line to connect to the fittings for the fire pit?
        You local hardware store, feed store, or propane dealer should have any/all fittings you will need to make it fit together

Comment

I was looking online Home Depot has a reducer for a 3/4 inch but not for a 1 1/4 inch. My current gas line is that home flex 1 1/4 inch poly.

Comment

Turned out nice. I like it.

Comment

Nice, looks like you have life all figured out!

Comment

That’s not even a fire pit. It’s a fire feature. You burn wood in a fire pit. And you shouldn’t have used blue rocks. That attracts birds because it looks like water. You should have used red rocks. Red = fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                    That’s not even a fire pit. It’s a fire feature. You burn wood in a fire pit. And you shouldn’t have used blue rocks. That attracts birds because it looks like water. You should have used red rocks. Red = fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OK...........????? Appreciate you taking your time to make that post

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                      OK...........????? Appreciate you taking your time to make that post
                      LOL. Right!

Comment

Well after a homemade stainless Burner an air venturi fitting and some trial and error with regulators etc I got mine running pretty good! Need to post what pics I have of it

Comment

Working...
                        X