X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got winders..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It irritates me the way the drip edge has waves in it like that.

Comment

So I used these little duck bill brakes to bend the edge down to stiffen it some. I’m gonna do the rest that way too, I like that mucho better.

Comment

Comment

I havnt done anything to terribly stupid recently, so I think I’m gonna try this...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I havnt done anything to terribly stupid recently, so I think I’m gonna try this...

Interesting. I’ll be curious to see how that works out!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

That foam look cool, until I seen the price of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                  That foam look cool, until I seen the price of it.
                  R5 Foam board is $20 a sheet....probly need 8 and some silicone to stick it in place. Have to cut it and deal with the mess as well. For an extra hunnerd I may try the spray stuff. It will take some prep, but it's a far superior product.

Not sure what I want to do. I'll probably get impatient and go to Home Depot and buy the foam board...

Comment

The first time I saw the wave in it I thought, “that will drive him crazy”. Knew the fix was coming. [emoji23]

Comment

So I used these little duck bill brakes to bend the edge down to stiffen it some. I’m gonna do the rest that way too, I like that mucho better.

That was might first thought for a remedy when I saw it. Good job Dale!

And if you do go the foam route, I'll be want-n to know too.

Comment

This is what my old mentor would call staining out the fleas and swallowing the camel.

I get the esthetics but it’s really a nonissue for function

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          This is what my old mentor would call staining out the fleas and swallowing the camel.

I get the esthetics but it’s really a nonissue for function

Yeah, it did what it was supposed to do either way...it was just irritating.

I’m intrigued with the flea staining/camel thing though...I need clarification..lol

Comment

I’m intrigued with the flea staining/camel thing though...I need clarification..lol

I think he meant straining, not staining

But I could be wrong

Comment

**Straining

Comment

Dale,

How wide are your sheetmetal pieces and where did you get it?

I'm trying to skin the bottom of a round blind and need about 18feet but I dont want to have to connect 6 different pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X