Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single wide under big pole barn gets my vote

Comment

I hunted a place a few years back that had 2 conex containers in an L shape, with a roof that covered the corner to make a square. One was bathroom, kitchen, living. Other was bunks. Window unit in each one.

Comment

I built a cabin out of a pup trailer. Works great. Can find them pretty cheap. I gave $100 for mine with all the running gear and dollies removed.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Your cheapest route will probably be a used "portable" shed and finish it out on your own over time. I looked at every conceivable angle and this was the easiest and cheapest. Craigslist has a lot of listings for people that bought sheds/portable buildings and sometimes they even started on electricity. Be patient and pay a pro to move it and place on a solid foundation and you are good.

Comment

I really like the container idea. It seems like it would be the best for securement and to keep rodents out. We have a couple 40'ers that we use as barns and they do pretty good at keeping rodents out. Whats the best way to insulate these? I have seen some that use spray foam and I think that option is out for me. I have seen many using foam board on interior and some that add exterior insulation and siding.

Comment

Working...
            X