• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for answers. We all struggle with moderation at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I was fortunate enough to have been awakened to a phone call this morning. My appointment got bumped to today at 11 so hopefully we can find out just what the heck is going on! All this has left me too much time to get lost in thought of my own mortality. Sometimes I am sure that is a good thing but left to long it can scare the crud out of a man. Dying for me isn’t the scary part but leaving my bride and family at 47 is! It is definitely time to adjust some priorities and take better care of myself. Alcohol and tobacco in moderation probably aren’t too bad for you but the problem is, I’m an overachiever. Will see what the Doc has to say and go from there.

Thank y’all for the thoughts and prayers and I will update soon.

Michael

Never too late to change for the better. Prayers for a quick return to health.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Never too late to change for the better. Prayers for a quick return to health.

AMEN!

Michael, if you need anything, we can make it happen brother. My prayers are with you and your wife.

Comment

Prayers up Mr.

Slow down and enjoy the ride, both the boat and life.

Hogboy

Comment

Well, EKG complete as well as an ultrasound of my heart. This morning I had a stress test scheduled but fricken insurance denied it. I’m more than a little upset about that

Michael

Comment

Well, EKG complete as well as an ultrasound of my heart. This morning I had a stress test scheduled but fricken insurance denied it. I’m more than a little upset about that

Michael
              Dealing with health insurance gives everyone stress. Try not to let it get to you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Michael
                Insurance shouldn't give you the stress part of the test.

Comment

Michael
                  Did you tell the insurance that we are all waiting for you to finish this boat?
                  They need to get on the ball so we can see this thing in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Did you tell the insurance that we are all waiting for you to finish this boat?
                    They need to get on the ball so we can see this thing in the water.

I’m definitely ready too. Won’t be long as soon as I can get back after it

Michael

Comment

I’m definitely ready too. Won’t be long as soon as I can get back after it

Michael
                      Take a short break and listen to your doctors and you'll be back at it soon enough. Then, when its all done; you'll really be able to relax on the water in your new boat.

Comment

Here is a quick video of the build thus far. I'll produce a few better detailed videos after she is complete.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCKl2t6-rsA"]Project Skipjack a Salt Boatworks FRS-14 Build - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Great video Michael . Hope your recovery is going well. And can't wait to see this on the water. But get well first sir!

Comment

That video tells way more of the story than all the pic and descriptions combined! Well done.

Comment

I had no idea there was a step to join two pieces together

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Good video, like others have said, it shows more of the process and work being done.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X