No announcement yet.

All of my DIY projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoe rack / Hall tree I built. More info in the link. Really enjoyed building this one!

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.
    Attached Files

Comment

That looks awesome. Good job

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Built this entry way table / console table. Really liked how it turned out. Used two 3/4” oak furniture grade plywood glued together for the top, round over on the edges. The base is 1”x2” .063 tubing. Tig welded and blackened.
        Attached Files

Comment

I had some short scrap pieces of stainless tubing laying around. So I made a couple hand towel holders!
          Attached Files

Comment

Talented man there

Comment

If women don't find ya handsome, they will at least find ya handy!

Comment

Haha! I married up and have to keep convincing her I’m worth it!

Comment

Very nice. Wish I could weld!

Comment

Wow! I'm shocked by how handy people can be. And not only the quality is looking great, but designs also! Fantastic! Me and my husband buying only complete sets of furnitureб they're ok but no so perfectly fitting.

PS Beautiful wife!

PPS In the first post you mentioned you've used 4gal sprayer. I hope you don't mind if I ask which one do you have? I have a solo rn, but it started to leak. I've read this review https://www.backyardstyle.com/best-backpack-sprayer/ and want to try chapin one. Sorry for off-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by awesomedogs View Post
                      Wow! I'm shocked by how handy people can be. And not only the quality is looking great, but designs also! Fantastic! Me and my husband buying only complete sets of furnitureб they're ok but no so perfectly fitting.

PS Beautiful wife!

PPS In the first post you mentioned you've used 4gal sprayer. I hope you don't mind if I ask which one do you have? I have a solo rn, but it started to leak. I've read this review https://www.backyardstyle.com/best-backpack-sprayer/ and want to try chapin one. Sorry for off-topic.
                      No worries! Thank you.

I have a 4 gallon Chapin with a manual pump. I’ve had it for about 4 years and it’s great. Highly recommend Chapin.

Comment

Curious on the filter system for the sink... Does it filter both the hot and cold water supplies??

Awesome work all he way around Sir!!

Comment

It doesn’t filter the actual faucet at all. It’s solely for drinking water. There is a separate spout by the faucet that the water line goes to.

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Curious on the filter system for the sink... Does it filter both the hot and cold water supplies??

Awesome work all he way around Sir!!

Comment

very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracyusaf07 View Post
                              It doesn’t filter the actual faucet at all. It’s solely for drinking water. There is a separate spout by the faucet that the water line goes to.
                              Thank you for the reply. I will have to look into One of these filter units...

Comment

Here’s what I’ve been up to here lately. Have had some free time in the evenings with all this virus mess going on. So I figured I would make use of it and create some! Let me know what you think!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X