1966 Chevrolet C-10 Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1966 Chevrolet C-10 Pickup

Proxibid offers a platform to match buyers with sellers: bringing together auctioneers, consignors and buyers from multiple industries. Browse Proxibid now!

I'm thinking about bidding on this since my grandpa had the exact same truck and color.

Can anyone give me a real time value of it?

Thanks!!

No help here but that is sweet

Comment

Nice. I bet it goes for lots more than the current bid.

Comment

Coming from someone who looks at this stuff all the time(as my wife and son say), this particular year isn't the most desirable but can bring $10-$12k with the right engine/transmission and minimal to no rust. The great think about this truck is it is the fleetside bed. I would say if you plan to keep it a while and drive on weekends, $10,500. The value of these trucks are going up every year.

Comment

Love it! That's exactly what I wanted for my first vehicle. Just couldn't make it happen. Have always wanted one since. Good luck if you decide to go all in!

Comment

15-17 if the sentimental value kicks in.

Comment

Just be careful buying based on photos only. Peoples opinions of "fully restored and customized" can vary greatly

Comment

10-12k

Comment

C-10

That's a great looking truck but a paint job can hide "ALOT". I'm also hesitant when these trucks end up at auction. I've personally experienced the "great deal from auction" that turned out to be not so great!!! In a lot of instances the auction is the last place vehicles end up if they can't be sold privately or by a broker.

With that being said, I would say $10k would be a decent price on it.

J.Shoot

Comment

Originally posted by MVD View Post
                    Coming from someone who looks at this stuff all the time(as my wife and son say), this particular year isn't the most desirable but can bring $10-$12k with the right engine/transmission and minimal to no rust. The great think about this truck is it is the fleetside bed. I would say if you plan to keep it a while and drive on weekends, $10,500. The value of these trucks are going up every year.
                    Right on price point first thing I would add would be A/C.
                    Don't let sentinel vaue add to your price

Comment

The truck is part of a larger bankruptcy auction in Lubbock. Ford is selling all the assets for a dealership there and this truck and a couple of the old Pontiac 442's. Tons of stuff if anyone is interested you can get to the auction via that link.

Thanks for the suggestions. I might place a bid, might not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        The truck is part of a larger bankruptcy auction in Lubbock. Ford is selling all the assets for a dealership there and this truck and a couple of the old Pontiac 442's. Tons of stuff if anyone is interested you can get to the auction via that link.

Thanks for the suggestions. I might place a bid, might not.
                        What dealer out of Curiosity? I saw the Dykes trailer in the mix

Comment

Pontiac 442s are the rarest of them all. Most were made by Oldsmobile.

Comment

You guys were close...it sold for $37k

Comment

Sold for $37000!
                              Had a Cadillac 500 engine swapped in.
                              IF that was a legitimate bid, stupid money.

Comment

Working...
                              X