• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool...no pun intended.

Comment

Have it loaded and letting the meats/eggs and cheese warm up after being in the fridge all night. Going to dry/wipe everything down before smoking for a couple of hours. Will be firing it up after church. The wife and myself will be going to make 100 lbs of buck sticks after church today. That will go into the smokehouse later on. A co-worker is coming over tomorrow and I will be teaching him how I make sausage, going to be 50 lbs of link and 50 lbs of buck sticks. Good time and good eats.

Comment

Well everything turned out very good in the smoker's maiden voyage. Food was in about 3 hours. Not pictured are the eggs, they didn't last to long with a little salt and pepper.

Comment

You sir, are very talented. Are you a fabricator? Welds and machining are top notch. Keep posting pics, por favor

Comment

Isn't innovation great. Cool way to cold smoke.
              There is one made with a metal mail box, an amazing pellet smoker, and some 3" duct pipe. http://www.kevinsworkbench.com/smoke...mod/index.html

An accessory some are using to cold smoke with their electric smokers.

Comment

You have talent.

Comment

Looks good nice job

Comment

Comment

Comment

very nice

Comment

nice build!

Comment

Working...