Homemade hog trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Could I get some pics of the gate actuator and assembly when ya get a chance? I was looking into building gates a couple years ago. And the electronics it takes.
    Yes please. I didn't see that box on their website. Only a grey one that looked much smaller. If you have a website link that would be great.

Comment

Yes sir, next time I go out I’ll take pictures of everything and post it up for y’all! I had pictures of a huge group about 50 yards away from trap. They are still scared of it right now. Hopefully it doesn’t take to long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

any video?

Comment

Anxious to see this bad boy in action. You, sir, are a lot more handy than I.

Comment

Sorry guys don’t get on here much. We’ve killed over 30 pigs. And trapped over 27 coons with the duke traps. It’s helping out a lot. It’s been a lot of fun and the trap works great.

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

Can you sell them dead? I thought they had to be alive but that was years ago when my brother was doing this... Great job on the gate

Comment

Ol trap seems to be working just fine.........

Rwc

Comment

awesome work!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                        Can you sell them dead? I thought they had to be alive but that was years ago when my brother was doing this... Great job on the gate

Yes sir, they have to be alive. But where I sell em that have to be over 70 pounds. I’ve had serval over 70. Just been lazy not wanting to load em up. All n all as long as they are gone I’m happy.

Comment

Originally posted by STONE KILLER View Post
                          Yes sir, they have to be alive. But where I sell em that have to be over 70 pounds. I’ve had serval over 70. Just been lazy not wanting to load em up. All n all as long as they are gone I’m happy.

I take the ones I trap just outside Devine minimum weight 50# on the hoof.

Comment

I appreciate it man, but that’s about 7 hour drive for me! Lol

Comment

Have you had to move the trap yet, or is it in the original location?

Comment

I moved it, it was in the bottom and it had been so wet I couldn’t get down to it. So once it dries up a little bit I moved it to high ground

Comment

Working...
                                X