No announcement yet.

Ranch Cabin Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s great! I’m working on the same thing now. I don’t think mine will go as fast as yours did. I like how you did all of the framing in metal. It’ll be there from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
      That’s great! I’m working on the same thing now. I don’t think mine will go as fast as yours did. I like how you did all of the framing in metal. It’ll be there from now on.
      To me it is taking FOREVER. This September will be be the two year mark. But I think it will be live in shape hopefully by November.

Comment

I also forgot to mention the heat! Man it was a hot one. We literally had to stop for Gatorade breaks every hour.

Funny thing was that at night instead of sleeping the my 5th wheel we slept on the cabin deck. The cabin is high on the hill and we have a constant breeze, I go to bed with a light sheet on; but by 3-4 AM I am reaching for a blanket. We haven't ran the AC in the the trailer all year.

Comment

Quality, high quality.

Rwc

Comment

So awesome, it looks great.

Comment

The place looks great!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good! You'll be done in no time!

Comment

Awesome progress. Thanks for taking us along

Comment

If you build it, they will come! You do awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin Good!!

Comment

Just wondering about this thread. Awesome work

Comment

Dont know how i missed this thread, but just read the entire thing. Your work is impressive, congratulations and heck of a job yall are doing. Will follow along for the end product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my favorite threads on the green screen! You have done so much and while it may seem like a long time, what you accomplished on the short visits is amazing.

I can't wait to see the finished product. You should have a TBH house warming, we'll all bring stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                              One of my favorite threads on the green screen! You have done so much and while it may seem like a long time, what you accomplished on the short visits is amazing.

I can't wait to see the finished product. You should have a TBH house warming, we'll all bring stuff
                              That sounds like a plan!!!

Comment

I'll second Tx Wader, what an accomplishment!!! As I've previously stated, the coffee and cocktails and/or tea will all taste better while you enjoy your view and this build. Well done so far Sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X