No announcement yet.

2 more big diy protein feeders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well between 4-H rifle practice and beginners course and setting up a new range, Tyler and I were able to get the 2 new protein feeders 90° complete and taken to the Lease this weekend. Sure am happy with the way they turned out. Not counting the timers we have $223 dollars in them. A big thank you to Mike for meeting me on a Sunday to pick up the timers. Sure wish I could have spent more time visiting but the wife had other plans. Besides getting a major cold on the way out Friday, it was a good weekend. Well except when I went to pull the card at my feeder I found my big protein feeder completely empty! I put a ton in it on Dec 28, and it still had some in it at that time!! So needless to say I set the timer to be open only during the day. Sorry but I just can’t afford a ton a month. Some of the deer on camera looked like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Turned out great! You have lots of irons in the fire. It was a pleasure visiting with you, even if you were on a short schedule. Best of luck!

As stated above, you're drawing more deer now. You'll find yourself cutting back your feeding hours to meet your feeding budget. Next, try feeding a couple hours each morning and each evening. You'll be surprised at how much they can eat in that amount of time.
      Last edited by hammer63; 02-05-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X