X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rowdy asre cam, love it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      Who are you using to tune it? What HP are you expecting?
      Sunshine Performance...650-700

Comment

I haven't posted an update in a while so...we put it on the dyno two weeks ago finally and it dropped the #5 cylinder. So we took the motor out and tore it down to inspect the damage. Off to the machine shop it went to bore the cylinders, new crank, rods pistons you name it. I know have a 408 stroker w/the 76 precision turbo just waiting on pistons to come in to slap it back together. Then back to the tuner/dyno we go. I also sent the heads to Texas Speed while I had them off and let me work their magic. Going to be real easy to hit the 700 mark this go around.

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
          I haven't posted an update in a while so...we put it on the dyno two weeks ago finally and it dropped the #5 cylinder. So we took the motor out and tore it down to inspect the damage. Off to the machine shop it went to bore the cylinders, new crank, rods pistons you name it. I know have a 408 stroker w/the 76 precision turbo just waiting on pistons to come in to slap it back together. Then back to the tuner/dyno we go. I also sent the heads to Texas Speed while I had them off and let me work their magic. Going to be real easy to hit the 700 mark this go around.
          Sucks you lost a piston but she will be badder then ever

Comment

Sucks you lost a piston but she will be badder then ever
            Yea I have been worried about putting boost to that old motor but figured I would give it hell first before I threw more money at it

Comment

That is going to be MOST serious....I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
                Yea I have been worried about putting boost to that old motor but figured I would give it hell first before I threw more money at it
                I keep throwing money at mine and it seems the bleeding will never quit.

Comment

I keep throwing money at mine and it seems the bleeding will never quit.
                  Oh I know that feeling all too well

Comment

Long over due update....Got the motor punched out to a 408 and stroked, got it all back together went back to the dyno and blew the rear end apart. So now it is replaced with a fully built 12 bolt, got everything lined out tuned etc. I have had it on the street for about a week now and this thing is nasty. Here are a few pics since the last update and maybe a video or two if I can figure that out.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Video
                            Attached Files

Comment

627hp and 678 ft-lb on 13psi of boost. I ran out of fuel pump at 16psi of boost and was around 800hp
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oh my.............that dog will hunt!

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X