tailgate feeder motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tailgate feeder motor

Any ideas where I can find one or how i can rig one up. has any body made one up.

I used the "spintech" brand on a bucket for an atv feeder. Also have a spintech feeder timer on a barrel. The tailegate feeder requires no type of slide gate with the spinner design.

SpinTech Spreaders is known for their patented spinner mechanism that seals shut when off. Our spinner system saves you money and time on refills. The spinner system is leak proof, varmint proof, and won't dribble on bumpy roads. Upgrade with SpinTeh.

SpinTech Spreaders is known for their patented spinner mechanism that seals shut when off. Our spinner system saves you money and time on refills. The spinner system is leak proof, varmint proof, and won't dribble on bumpy roads. Upgrade with SpinTeh.

Comment

Academy, Gander Mountain, Buckees, Ultramatic Feeders (site sponsor)

Comment

I have an all seasons feeder that uses a spintech motor. I would highly recommend this unit since you lose no corn unneccesarily I heard Ultramatic feeders are pretty good as well, have never tried them for myself though.

Comment

Grainger has a great 12volt motor.

This one: 12V Motor

Comment

I know some guys who made one out of an old windshield wiper motor. HOWEVER, if you ever plan on putting one on a four wheeler make sure you do not hook it up to the four wheeler battery. It will burn it up. Put a regular car battery on one of your racks and strap it down good and tight. Then hook it up to that batterry, no problems. They said it worked great. I have been thinking abou making me one I just haven't had the time yet. Hope this helps.

Comment

Magnum Feeders sells a kit that includes the motor & spin plate that I have used to make 3 or 4 road feeders with.

Comment

Working...
              X