No announcement yet.

Pink Foam+Fiberglass=Round Bowblind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is an old post but do you have any completed pictures of your blind?

Comment

Any completed pictures of this blind?

Comment

I am wondering if you could take some of the pink foam panels, Titebond II, and the camo burlap that you can buy from Walmart or Academy, and pre-make a bunch of panels and attach to a 2x2 frame with screw and fender washers. Would make putting one together at the lease much easier.

Comment

In

Comment

I still have not had any time, it is plenty strong

Comment

In!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                I am wondering if you could take some of the pink foam panels, Titebond II, and the camo burlap that you can buy from Walmart or Academy, and pre-make a bunch of panels and attach to a 2x2 frame with screw and fender washers. Would make putting one together at the lease much easier.
                I was thinking of trying this also.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                  If you do, try to get the 2” thick panels. I tried this on the 1” and they was not as strong as I would like

Comment

Working...
                  X