Game camera from 35mm to digital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game camera from 35mm to digital?

Has anyone changed a game camera from a 35mm to a new digital camera? I have an older model game camera (Camtrakker?) that still works very good. However, with the price of getting the pics developed compared to a digital camera card, it is not worth using anymore. I hate to see it not in use. I got in touch with the company one said they could not do it and another person gave me a price just as much as new one. This told me that they just did not want to do it. I know it can be done I just do not have the eletronic ability. Thanks for any help.

T

Come on someone has tried this for sure! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

this is not much help, but we have used the old film cameras for their flash.

When we were out night hog hunting we set them up on a power line right away. We would sit where we thought the hogs would cross and set up the cameras way down the power line facing toward us. When hogs crossed down the power line by the camera it would flash and we would put on the stalk.

Didn't get pictures but they weren't trash either.

Comment

Working...
      X