Looks great

Comment

TTT by request...

Comment

sweet, really nice

Comment

radio flyer watch out!

Comment

Did you have to drill out those bolt holes on the 4 wheeler wheels? I have some wheels that are 4.33 inches apart, but the hiway hubs have a 4 inch bolt pattern. I'm looking to build a similar trailer. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcdaniel View Post
              Did you have to drill out those bolt holes on the 4 wheeler wheels? I have some wheels that are 4.33 inches apart, but the hiway hubs have a 4 inch bolt pattern. I'm looking to build a similar trailer. thanks.
              I'll jump in here and try to answer your question. I suspect your wheels are a 4 X 110mm bolt pattern. The bolt holes can be slotted out to fit on a 4 X 4" bolt pattern. The other issue you may find is the center hub is too large for the wheels. I have adapted Honda rims to fit 4 X 4" hubs. I cut mine on a vertical mill, however, they can be cut with a hand grinder and lots of patience.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                I'll jump in here and try to answer your question. I suspect your wheels are a 4 X 110mm bolt pattern. The bolt holes can be slotted out to fit on a 4 X 4" bolt pattern. The other issue you may find is the center hub is too large for the wheels. I have adapted Honda rims to fit 4 X 4" hubs. I cut mine on a vertical mill, however, they can be cut with a hand grinder and lots of patience.
                Yes...what he said ^^^

I was easy to slot the bolt holes...the center hole for the hub was the challenge in order to keep it a true circle. I used a rotary grinder bit on a drill press, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter to get it true.

Comment

Huh.... Why didn't I think o that. An adjustable tongue. Ill b darned. Kudos

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Sweet rig

Comment

awesome work.

Comment

Working...
                        X