Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Golf cart bow holder and gun storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf cart bow holder and gun storage

This bow holder is a pair of Husky hang-alls, small size from Home depot. They were installed with eye bolts. I had to drill a hole in the side of the ridge big enough for the nut and then drill hole big enough for the thread part of the bolt to slide over
    Next, I drilled a hole for the small piece to hook on to the string loop, otherwise the bow hangs down.
    I am still trying to work out a permanent holder to attach to the string loop that lets the bow hang without too much stress.

The gun holder was pretty easy. I cut down and modified the stock one that I got on clearance at Academy for $20.Click image for larger version

Name:	Dying to get in 10-25-07 028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	23819219 Click image for larger version

Name:	fat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	23819220

I have plans also to build a front rack and a back bed pretty soon. I am going to build a top rack and put a light bar on the rack.
    I am open to any suggestions on what anyone else has done.

I like it!!

Comment

bow holder looks good

Comment

Nice but you appear to have covered up the all-important beverage holders.... ;-)

Comment

I can still get 12 oz. in. My crack R & D Dept made sure of that before production began.

Comment

That can be read in 2 ways my friend, I ain't even going there... ;-) .....Gun Rack looks good....

Comment

Working...
            X