No announcement yet.

Mega-stout box blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 70+ MPH winds and she held tight and didn't move an inch!!!

Comment

well done

Comment

very nice

Comment

Your gonna need a tractor with forks to move that one, good looking build though!!! Fence post coat on the legs and that will last forever!!

Comment

Outstanding. And that camo job rocks!

Comment

Very nice setup. I think you will be happy with that. Great idea on anchoring it down with the rocks in the drums.

Comment

Gotta give John Rawlings the credit for that anchoring idea. He's hunted in Terrell County for over 30 years and said that's the only way they have found that works to keep he blinds from going over. I'm impressed with both his craftsmanship on the blind and the anchoring technique.

Comment

First: " You built that thing like a tank"

Second: After putting everything together, I can't believe you didn't put some kind of pitch on the roof!

Comment

The roof is pitched. Only a few inches, but water runs off the back.... I did some of the interior work while it was raining....so I'm positive. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Your camo job really works. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                        First: " You built that thing like a tank"

Second: After putting everything together, I can't believe you didn't put some kind of pitch on the roof!
                        Here's a good pic to show the pitch of the roof from front to back:

Comment

Here's my bro's on same lease. Identical blind, but different base. These are ROCK SOLID....

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

Good Lord, I have seen some builds, thats a "mini" house..well done guys.. does he want to build me a frame only..??..LOL.. I only see one thing missing.. a tube for I dont want to leave and go outside...LOL

Comment

Made it through the bad storm with 70+ MPH winds a few months back and didn't move an inch! COME ON December 1st! I'm ready to hunt in the BEAST!

Comment

Working...
                                X