More knives...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More knives...

These are the ones that I got done this past week on my new 2x72 grinder...still got more practice to do but SOOOOO much better than files!haha

Let me know what ya think! Constructive criticism appreciated because I want to get better! Thanks for looking!

Nothing wrong with them. A 2x72 is next on my list, my 1x30 almost quit on me Saturday doing 3 knives.

Comment

They look real good, I'd say when drilling tang holes stay farther away from the edge. You don't wanna find one after you attach your handles.

Don't ask how I know.

Comment

Your grinds look good from what I can see, so long as they are equal on both side.

Comment

The top 2 and bottom 2 turned out the best...the bottom one was supposed to look like the other small ones, but I messed it up and ground it too thin. SO, i ground the edge up and thinned the handle part down and then tried my 1st hollow grind...turned out really good except for the tang hole you were talking about Kevin!!haha I drilled smaller holes in it to run the pins through so once the handles are on, it won't be noticed...HOPEFULLY!!haha

BJankowski- I friend requested ya on facebook the other day (Ben Kabisch)...was gonna send ya a message on here to let ya know I wasn't just some random guy but never got around to it!haha

Comment

Thanks Ben, hard to keep up with 1500 FB friends, thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Working...
            X