Hydraulic Top Link for a Kubota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydraulic Top Link for a Kubota

I need a hydraulic cylinder for a top link for a Kubota 5000. I need it to be strong enough to lift a hay bale. The problem is we don't have enough adjustment to get the bale high enough with the rear hay spear. Does anyone know what size cylinder I need and where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

kf03aggie

Do u have the extra remotes needed

Measure you existing top link closed all the way. That is the length you want closed. Most have a 5 to 6 or so in travel.

I have a 7040 and got a 3 inch cylinder. Make sure it has the correct size fittings. I think you would use a cat 1.

I got mine off fleabay. Dealers wanted way to much

Comment

I used 90 degree fitting on mine facing towards my rear remotes

Comment

Thanks Stan! Yes we have the remotes needed just need to find a reasonably priced cylinder. I appreciate the help.

Comment

check Tractor Supply

Comment

Got mine from Fit Rite Hydraulics. Took a little time to arrive, but I like buying from small businesses over the big box stores.

Manufacturers of tractor 3 point hitch top and tilt hydraulic kits, hydraulic top links and hydraulic side links.

Comment

Fit Rite Hydraulics is where I got mine got mine for my Kuboto L4740. I got a hydraulic top link and hydraulic side link. He made the hoses for them also. Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Working...
              X