No announcement yet.

Rasp knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't necessarily enjoy making rasp knives but if that's what the customer wants then that's what they get.

Comment

I guess I never really Sat down and thought about that. I just thought it looked so cool on the blade design. Well guess maybe I'll have to re think this again.

Comment

Yeah, they are show knives for sure. Think of all the gunk that can build up in the pits when you actually used it for something like cleaning an animal. But, they sure turn out nice and are definite conversation pieces.

Comment

I like making them,I wish they made one with rasp on both sides Cuz you only wanna look at one side

Comment

Originally posted by MikeConner View Post
            I don't necessarily enjoy making rasp knives but if that's what the customer wants then that's what they get.
            That's exactly the way I feel about Kirnite; looks great but I guarantee you they will not hold up like other proven materials that have stood the test of time. Just too darn soft!

One thing you can say about a rasp or file knife you sure don't spend a lot of time working on the finish.
            Last edited by Bjankowski; 12-20-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X