New bunkhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New bunkhouse

For several years our camp has been a 28' FEMA travel trailer. It is fine for me because I am single and usually go by myself and have friends over some, but they always go home. My brother and his 10 yr old come down some during hunting season, and he is getting tired of the couch. So we acquired an old 12x24 portable building and are turning it into a cabin. Finished product will have a set of twin bunks and a set of full bunks in one end with a bathroom and sink in the other end. No kitchen, just fridge and microwave as all the cooking is done outside anyways.

That's turning out great man. I bet you guys are going to enjoy the heck out of that thing. Our camp requires for our lodging to have wheels or we would of done something like that a long time ago.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Everything looks great so far . I really like the flooring

Comment

Nice work, that foam was money well spent. Awesome truck in first pic!

Comment

That's a nice camp house

Comment

Originally posted by Yardero View Post
              Nice work, that foam was money well spent. Awesome truck in first pic!

That's my brother's. It was a fire truck in our small town volunteer fire dept. it has less than 25000 miles. Possibly for sale too. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JVANS74 View Post
                Everything looks great so far . I really like the flooring

Fairly cheap vinyl. Looks decent and easy to clean.

Comment

Nice Job

Comment

Comment

Got all the receptacles wired in while my brother worked on cabinet pulls.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Love the tin on the ceiling...any concerns with condensation, like in a deer blind? I'm assuming no because of the foam.

Comment

Not really. It will also be under a big shed so it will be mostly out of the weather.

Comment

That's slick!

Comment

Working...
                              X