No announcement yet.

Project heavy shooting bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok forgive my ignorance but why are you adding the concrete to the bottom section? I assume this is for a shelf or bench? Just wondering why you would need it to be concrete as well.

I mean hell, is the darn thing not heavy enough for you already...just trying to STURDY IT UP A LITTLE??
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Ok forgive my ignorance but why are you adding the concrete to the bottom section? I assume this is for a shelf or bench? Just wondering why you would need it to be concrete as well.

I mean hell, is the darn thing not heavy enough for you already...just trying to STURDY IT UP A LITTLE??

Bottom section is the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Bottom section is the seat.
        Once I looked closer I figured as much. Just didn't understand why concrete too? Interesting sir.

That thing would probably survive an apocalypse!

Comment

Got concrete poured today. Cool temps slowed the cure so I wasn't able to stay with it to get the polished finish I hoped for so I will paint concrete with epoxy floor paint.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Solid

Comment

Looking good..

Comment

That ought to last a life time.

Comment

Dang good work!

Bisch

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Comment

I hope you put your name and the date somewhere on that. One day far in the future somebody will try to figure out where it came from and who built it. We'll both be long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                          I hope you put your name and the date somewhere on that. One day far in the future somebody will try to figure out where it came from and who built it. We'll both be long gone.

My son already mentioned seeing his kids kids shooting off of it

Comment

Working...
                          X