Put a few knives together today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put a few knives together today

I made the blades yesterday and heat treated and tempered them and glued them up. I still have one more I'm waiting on the scales to come in. All are 52100 ball bearing steel. Two are for a TBH member. I also put together a big Bowie for my brothers Birthday tomorrow... I guess tomorrow is sheath day.
    Gotta work quick; I've been spending a lot of time at the ranch.

Those are pretty nice.

Comment

Thanks Sam.

Comment

Very nice! I will own one of these one day

Comment

Awesome knives....

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Nice meeting you Bob, just incredible work. Pictures don't do them justice. Thanks again.
              I had seen the 104 on steroids knife and wanted one but loved the Montana Skinner so had a matching set made.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Brad; if you ever need anything brother just give me a call.

Comment

Man those are sweet!

Comment

I still have these two left.
                    Both are my Model # 104 on steroids, same blade just different look. They are 8” OAL the cutting edge is 3 ½ “long. Both are 52100 ball bearing steel and cold blued five times for dep penetration.
                    This one is the Patriot Kirnite; pinned with two 1/8th inch stainless steel pins and one 5/16 stainless steel tube for lanyard.

This one is the Kirnite Camo; pinned with two 1/8” inch brass pins and one ¼ in brass tube for lanyard.

Comment

Those look great!

Comment

PM sent on the top one.
                        Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                        I still have these two left.
                        Both are my Model # 104 on steroids, same blade just different look. They are 8” OAL the cutting edge is 3 ½ “long. Both are 52100 ball bearing steel and cold blued five times for dep penetration.
                        This one is the Patriot Kirnite; pinned with two 1/8th inch stainless steel pins and one 5/16 stainless steel tube for lanyard.

This one is the Kirnite Camo; pinned with two 1/8” inch brass pins and one ¼ in brass tube for lanyard.

Comment

Price? Fine work!

Comment

Will take the camo looking one. Pm sent

Comment

Thanks all; all the knives are sold. I'm working on a 104 like these with mirror finish, carbon fiber blosters, jibbed buffalo horn handles with red, white and blue liners. I should have it finished by the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X