Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon, Ace Hardware stores,

Comment

Guys, my dad has several feral cats at his place in Winnie he's trying to get rid of...would make perfect rodent killers if anybody wants a couple

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
        I have a dog to and he has never even thought about eating any of that stuff. He will smell it and walk off. I guess each dog is different. Good luck with the build
        It's not so much your dog eating the bait as it is the dog eating the rat that ate the bait.

Comment

I find that if I keep the hood up on my Ranger the mice/rats don't seem to bother it. Used to keep it closed and found two big dead rats there, with a nest the size of a beaver den.
          I keep moth balls under the camper and put out a bunch of the Tom's bait. First try was the bags with the green bait pieces. Found the little pieces EVERYWHERE, like a squirrel storing nut for the winter. Seems like I am getting a handle on them, for now. I guess it will always be a problem of some extent.

Comment

Great idea. Bookmarked for future need.

Comment

So do you guys who bait ever have problems with them getting inside and THEN dying. Only to leave you the ultimate pay back by having to smell their rotting carcasses all summer long?

Comment

Originally posted by muddyz View Post
                So do you guys who bait ever have problems with them getting inside and THEN dying. Only to leave you the ultimate pay back by having to smell their rotting carcasses all summer long?
                Hasn't happened to me except when I used sticky pads.

I do put Fresh-cab in the house.

Comment

Keep the hood open on the vehicle - if possible. We had a problem with the ranch truck and rodents, once we started keeping the hood open - no problems ever again.

Good job on the rat poison dispenser.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
                    Keep the hood open on the vehicle - if possible. We had a problem with the ranch truck and rodents, once we started keeping the hood open - no problems ever again.

Good job on the rat poison dispenser.
                    The second I park my truck I lift the hood and place a couple of landscape lights facing down into the engine and a light under the truck.

This seems to have been working since my July issue ..... got an oil change last week and the tech found a small nest in my air filter box.

These mice are ridiculous!

It took the mice 3 months to eat 30 poison biscuits (Green TomCat) from Oct 15th - Dec 15th.

Ran up there last weekend and all of my poison feeders were empty!! Thats one poison biscuit per day! ( I refilled the stations on Dec 15th)

I refilled the stations and then stocked up on the "One bite" poison biscuits for when I return.

At least the fresh cab is keeping them out of the house.

Comment

Tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put Fresh Cab in my trailer, they tore the bags open and may have ate some!

Comment

Look in good

Comment

tag

Comment

We made the center tube 3’ tall to hold more bait. Mice will have it cleaned out in a week.

Comment

I like this! Thanks. Gonna build a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X