Deer blind made with privacy fencing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spro View Post
    Nice looking blinds at a great price deer hunter guy!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
      Well look at that! He is a TBH member.
      And I'm the guy that called you yesterday and kept your number.

Yea I remember that. Hope to hear from you again.

Op if you have any questions or would even like to come out and check one of my stands out to help get an idea on what you want to do, that's no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
        I was going to make one, and use felt paper behind the pickets for the side walls
        That's what I did on mine. Framed the walls with 2x2's, stapled 30# roofing felt to it, and then nailed the fence pickets over the felt. You could leave it like that and paint the 2x2's black and make it for an easy black out interior too. I went ahead and cut the radiant barrier faced 1/2" foam insulation and put it inside on the felt then covered the inside of my walls with 8 mil black poly sheeting to black out my interior and help it hold scent in. Little overkill... lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
          I just built one out of cedar fence pickets.
          Very nice blind Brian

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
            I just built one out of cedar fence pickets.
            Wow that is some quality workmanship

Comment

Deer hunter guy - you should design one for bow hunting, looks good.

Comment

Also I might add, on Craigslist right now is a crap load of old fence under the free section. You just got to pick it "ALL" up. http://houston.craigslist.org/search/zip?query=fence

I've been looking for some myself, but in the Seguin/New Braunfels area--any leads?

Comment

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but I am glad I got bored and searched this one. I really think that my next build will be out of cedar...

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Working...
                    X