Turbowhunter Solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big road feeder

Okay, ya'll asked for more. I have a bunch more but I have to find pics of them and some I didn't take pics of. I have a really cool accessory I made for the gametamer that serves three purposes. I've been testing it in the field and it works great. Maybe I should talk to the gametamer folks and see if they would pay me for my idea
    Here is a road feeder I made because I got tired of stopping every few minutes to refill, plus I like to paint the roads I made it where it won't tie up the receiver hitch. I was thinking about putting seed in it and using the feeder receiver hitch to drag a harrow and plant a food plot with it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Quality!

I wish corn would get back to 4 bucks a bag or so.....

Comment

youve got a good eye, never would have saw that and though a stand but it looks great

Comment

Those are all great ideas and some really nice work! I made a ground blind out of tank like that and it was great for years, then I put it on top of a twelve foot tower. Those tanks make great blinds and mine was free, just had to load it up and move it.

Comment

Excellent work all around!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
              Your getting me motivated to get busy,you dont have a TV do you? Nice work!
              Don't waste much time watching TV

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
              Can you share the build on that feeder?
              Materials needed? Looks like plate and square stock.

Umm that pit blind is kick arse, but I think I see a flaw.
              If the floor is not cut out or even if it is, looks like it will end up holding water?
              But none the less it is very nice quality design.
              The floor is cut out except about 6" around the edge for support. It stays dry as a bone.

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
              Hey man you have a creative mind, and put it to good use. Could you tell where you can get a tank like that, and possible cost/ i like that blind.
              I got mine from a farmer (my dad) who didn't use it anymore. I'd ask farmers in the area if they have any cracked or damaged ones.

Comment

That is awesome work and a great mind which could be dangerous in the long run, can you build a video camera mount for a lock on stand.

Comment

Wow nice job on all... That blind is definitely a great job done

Comment

till I saw the road feeder wow

Comment

Turbo hunter your the best!

Comment

pretty legit creations, nice work

Comment

can't believe I missed this......Great work...

Comment

Holy cow batman !

Great projects. Wish I had the time and skills.

Comment

I have a couple that are very unique that I haven't shared. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

Comment

I like your water tank blind. I curently have one at our ranch, I will need to do some work to get it cleaned up. Maybe I can use it for next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X