Dallas knife show line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas knife show line up

This looks like it's going to be my line up for the knife show. Thought I would get more done than I did today but nothing wanted to go my way today.

Looking good, you better get busy!

Comment

I'm bringing this one, I had the wood fitted and I dropped it on the ground and cracked it so I had to fit another handle today.

Comment

I've got them sanded most of the way. I was trying to acid etch my logo on today but the stickers kept coming off. Very frustrating when I spend 3 hrs to get it done and it still isn't done. I don't know what the deal was.

Comment

Have you heat treated?

Comment

I finished my last four this weekend. Going to have 11 total, including the fancy dagger, a bowie, a small boot dagger, two hunters, two styles of bird and trout and 4 small EDC's. I still have to build 7 sheaths, plus etch logos, sharpen, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
              Have you heat treated?
              Yeah. Here is how thy ey sit right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                I finished my last four this weekend. Going to have 11 total, including the fancy dagger, a bowie, a small boot dagger, two hunters, two styles of bird and trout and 4 small EDC's. I still have to build 7 sheaths, plus etch logos, sharpen, etc.
                I'll trade you my bowie for your dagger?

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                  Yeah. Here is how thy ey sit right now.
                  why didn't you drill your holes?

Comment

Im looking like maybe 6-10 knives depending on how much time I get between now and the show

Comment

Forgot. I'm having to get back into my rythum since I took 2 months off for baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                        Im looking like maybe 6-10 knives depending on how much time I get between now and the show
                        I'm only bringing 5-6. I've got to get busy making some sheaths.

Comment

Originally posted by 1shot View Post
                          Forgot. I'm having to get back into my rythum since I took 2 months off for baseball
                          how are you doing your h/t? It's alot easier to drill before you h/t.

Comment

how are you doing your h/t? It's alot easier to drill before you h/t.
                            Coffee can forge and veggie oil

Comment

Have you heat treated?
                              OOPS!

I hope to have a few just to show Ya'll that I will carry in, work is picking up since the rain has moved out!

Comment

Working...
                              X