Garage sale files and rasps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage sale files and rasps

Found theses at a garage sale of an old timer here in the Houston Heights. I am trying to see if I can pass them on to a TBH knife maker and maybe get a knife or something kicked back. I have no idea if what I have is of any real value...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	25056516

What brand are they?

Comment

One file says Nicholson and one rasp says Delta. I can see the word Trade Mark on the other rasp and the other file has nothing I can see.

Comment

I pay 3$ a piece for rasps

Comment

I guess that means I can't trade these 4 four a finished knife? Darn , I thought maybe older rasps were what you guys wanted! Glad I did not pay a lot for them!

Comment

Love hitting those antique shops in the Heights on the main st. with my wife. Hope y'all didn't get too flooded over there Anvilheadtexas

Comment

These were in a garage/estate sale. The man's garage was loaded with old stuff... Too bad I got there 2 days into the event. I had bought an 8n tractor from the gentlemen years ago and I knew his garage was stuffed with decades of guy stuff.

Comment

We stayed dry on out corner but it was deep a block away!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                  We stayed dry on out corner but it was deep a block away!
                  Glad to hear ya'll were good. I got stuck out their during Allison. It was pretty bad by Harvard elementry

Comment

Funny you say that... I thought Allison was a lot worse with alit more rain? Of course I was stranded in the old King Biscuit bar during Allison... Happy hour ended when the water was knee deep... At the bar!!!

Comment

Walking through knee deep water is how I got out of the Heights . Truck flooded out

Comment

Working...
                      X