One of a kind cornhole boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of a kind cornhole boards

Well after a couple weeks of hard work and a couple great new tbh brother, BTLowry and Charlie6Delta, I put together a set of boards that will keep the party going even when the sun sets. (My bags are still being made so I haven't tested bounce or slide yet but who cares, you can play allllll night!!!!)Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431822259.214467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	25055098
    Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
    Well after a couple weeks of hard work and a couple great new tbh brother, BTLowry and Charlie6Delta, I put together a set of boards that will keep the party going even when the sun sets. (My bags are still being made so I haven't tested bounce or slide yet but who cares, you can play allllll night!!!!)[ATTACH]713627[/ATTACH]
    https://vimeo.com/128036503
    I've seen the ones where the holes and stuff are lit up, this is much better! Need some Glow-in-the-dark bags to go with this.

Comment

Found them but they are sold out!!!

Comment

Are those plugged into 110 or some other power source? Looks cool!

Comment

8 AA batteries should burn about 30 hours on a set of batteries

Comment

Looks good

Comment

I want to know how they slide. If they're good, I'm sure you could sell a few!

Comment

Played on them last night and I can't really say how they slide. They seemed sticky at first but then they seemed to slide like normal. I need to set them up next to some regular boards and see. I can tell you one thing though and that's that they don't bounce one bit.

Comment

Saw those posted on Facebook. Good looking.

Comment

Wow that's slick!

Comment

Saaaawwweeet

Comment

Thanks fellas

Comment

Please pardon my ignorance, but what the heck are these things?

Comment

Originally posted by mojorider View Post
                            Please pardon my ignorance, but what the heck are these things?

Cornhole...

Bean bags...

Bags...

Ummmmmm not sure what else you could call it. It's a game you throw bean bags trying to get them in that hole...

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
                              Cornhole...

Bean bags...

Bags...

Ummmmmm not sure what else you could call it. It's a game you throw bean bags trying to get them in that hole...
                              Haha great response. It's funny when I'm in the store looking for something someone is always like "what are you building" so then I think to myself "do I say cornhole, bags, bag game, or what will this goofy lowe's guy know this game as" haha

Comment

Working...
                              X