Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Some knives from this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some knives from this week.

This week
    Here are three I did this week. The top left is the model 104 (tamarind) EDC and next to it is the model 101 (spalted maple) bird and trout; the last two is one knife. It's my model # 108 little skinner the handle is tamarind one side is real light and the other side darker. That's what I like about that wood.

I didn’t get a lot done this week I’ve been fighting some sort of respiratory infection for three months and I didn’t feel like working a lot this week.

I have a fellow TBH picking out which one he wants first before I list the other two for sale. I plan on making the sheaths tomorrow.

Nice.
    I hope you get to feeling better.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeConner View Post
        Nice.
        I hope you get to feeling better.
        Me too brother; this is getting ridiculous I've been sick since mid Dec. I was fine for a week then it came back.
        Thanks.
        Bob <><

Comment

Top left makes me smile.
          Nice work.

Comment

My buddy loves the knife you made him. I'll be or should I say my wife will be ready for another one soon. Get better Bob. Prayers sent
            Last edited by El Forajido; 03-21-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

If he passes on b&t ill take it

Comment

I like the one on the bottom. I have thought about making a knife with two completely different kinds of wood for each of the scales. I wonder how the people would take it.

Comment

Those are nice. Like the handles a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                    I like the one on the bottom. I have thought about making a knife with two completely different kinds of wood for each of the scales. I wonder how the people would take it.
                    I've seen others do it; not a fan of it. I've also seen someone put on two different color G-10's not a fan of that either..
                    That bottom one is from Tamarind that was cut in half; there was that much difference of the contrasting colors of Tamarind, one reason I like using it.

Comment

Hoyt21 pm sent.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                        X