Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good

Comment

Well, I HAD my plans for my new blind, but I guess that has changed!

Comment

That's what I'm gonna do. Better work than I ve seen from some contractors

Comment

I like it. Especially for $250. For the roof you could simply run 3-4 2x4's front to rear leaving about a 12" overhang, cover with sheeting, roofing felt, then rolled roofing. Lot of ways to go about it. Looks good though.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I don't have any pics on my phone but I painted inside dark green and just put a plywood wood roof on it. I've killed 4 deer out of it this season and it has worked really well so far. It's held up from the crazy west texas winds. Cheap, easy and efficient.

I haven't put anything on inside yet, it does get a little chilly with winds but I'm use to it. I bow hunt out of tripods or tree stands so it's always cold and windy. I love being able to put my eye up to blind and look in between cracks and see the deer moving or feeding close. If my girlfriend sits with me I just tell her bring a blanket.

Only big mistake I made was I didn't research how high to make rifle windows. They are a little high, wish they were lower. I'm pretty tall so they will work for me but if my girlfriend or dad end up getting a shot I could have made it more comfortable.
              Last edited by James; 11-26-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                X