Outdoor Camp Sink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Camp Sink

I remember someone asking for outdoor sink ideas and I forgot to post my setup.

This is what I use and it works great.

I cut a hole in the bottom of an already leaking 5 gallon Ozarka bottle, connected it to some PVC with a rubber fitting and then necked it down and attached a cheap shower head to a plastic garden hose nozzle.

I spray painted it black to absorb sunlight but left 2 strips on each side unpainted so I can watch my water level.

I fill it with water that I harvest from my roof gutter system.
    Attached Files

That's pretty crafty. I like it.

Comment

Man I like that.....!!!!!!!!! Planning on putting a camp together this spring and I believe that I will "STEAL" this idea thank you so much for posting it..

Comment

Nice setup

Comment

I like it!

Here is what we have at the family camp on my in-law's place in Val Verde. You can see where the water comes from up on the hill. One of two wells on the ranch with solar pumps. This sink and counter top was somebody's bathroom remodel tear out.

Comment

One that my buddy rigged at his camp in south Texas, complete with shower.
            Sink is on back wall of patio, cleaning rack and water hose to left.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	68571.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	24358804

Tote is gravity feed, small generator and pump underneath when more pressure and hot water are needed.

Name:	98335 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.4 KB
ID:	24358805

Gravity feed shower, nice in the hot summer and has water heater for those cold days.

Name:	54748.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	24358806

Comment

Working...
            X