Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Sweet, and I was worrying about the over spray this whole time
    I can't tell you how many people that has came over and asked "are you going to leave that like that with the over spray".

Comment

Well, we are finally ready to move in. It has been fun and an awesome experience but I'm ready for some rest and relaxation. Should be getting gas Monday and we will be all set. I have a few pieces of trim left on the bottom of the island and column but that will go fast. Also have to finish trimming the wainscot.
      Attached Files

Comment

Very impressive sir...congrats on a job well done. You have a great variety of skills that will ensure you have years of awesome family memories. You should be very proud. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Beautiful build. Congrats on the new house and family.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Barndominium in the making.

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              Very impressive sir...congrats on a job well done. You have a great variety of skills that will ensure you have years of awesome family memories. You should be very proud. Thanks for taking us along.

What Rascal said! Very very impressive.

Comment

looks great. love the pond!

Comment

Dude that's awesome. If you don't mind me asking, what's the cost per square foot to build something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhunter2007 View Post
                    Granite.
                    Love the cabinets man! What kinda wood color brand ect is that? We are fixing to close on some land in the next month and going to start our barndo build and hope it turns out as nice as yalls! congrats on the baby and house

Comment

Would you build me one?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Love the cabinets man! What kinda wood color brand ect is that? We are fixing to close on some land in the next month and going to start our barndo build and hope it turns out as nice as yalls! congrats on the baby and house
                        The wood is knotty alder with a dark walnut stain.

Comment

I've read through this a couple of times because it is so great, but think I missed the layout if you posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                            I've read through this a couple of times because it is so great, but think I missed the layout if you posted it.
                            Here is the plans of all of it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That's great, thanks!!

Comment

I'll try to get some better pictures of all of it once we are done unpacking everything. There is boxes scattered everywhere. Here's a picture of the mess. [ATTACH]719498
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X