No announcement yet.

Barndominium in the making.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin the build, gonna be a great place to live.

Comment

Those cabinets look great with the granite!

Comment

I'm going to score this one a 10

Comment

Great thread!! Everything looks great and glad your little helper is doin good!!

Comment

Just went thru the entire thread. Great job!! It's turned out amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhunter2007 View Post
              Started staining the floors. First and second coat. Clear is next after we clean the stain.
              What brand/type of clear did you use? We used a water based at the recommendation of the sales rep, and it is scratching up really easily. may have to take it up and go down with a more durable option. Would appreciate advice.

Comment

I highly recommend burning in wax with a buffer for a concrete sealer...any top coats including urethane will scratch/scuff over time.

Comment

Wow awesome solid job!! You inspired me to start looking into this... and... sell the wife on it, of course. Great place and great lookin fam.

Comment

Amazing work/build especially for the price you came out at!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      I highly recommend burning in wax with a buffer for a concrete sealer...any top coats including urethane will scratch/scuff over time.
                      Yes sir we are putting a wax coat on it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TexAg2002 View Post
                        What brand/type of clear did you use? We used a water based at the recommendation of the sales rep, and it is scratching up really easily. may have to take it up and go down with a more durable option. Would appreciate advice.
                        I don't remember the brand off hand but we used a water base. First stain, then sanding sealer, sanded it, then water base clear.

Comment

Never made a trash can pull out until now. Turned out to be a job. [ATTACH]717785
                          Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]717786[/ATTACH]

Comment

Wrapped the overhead beam with pecky cypress, came out better than I thought but it's going to be a pain trying to put a clear coat on it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhunter2007 View Post
                                Wrapped the overhead beam with pecky cypress, came out better than I thought but it's going to be a pain trying to put a clear coat on it.
                                Sweet, and I was worrying about the over spray this whole time

Comment

Working...
                                X