No announcement yet.

Golf cart build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, cart was picked up this morning by LHPanther. Great guy to work with! Here are some more pictures of what we did. Most of what you see is what he wanted with only a few add ons from me along the way.

I added the battery meter, a horn, 12 volt outlet, and stereo. The speakers are up inside the glove compartments so they are out of the weather.

I also added some led lights inside the glove box that light up the cab really well.

I didn't like the factory steering wheel so I replaced it.

I had custom seat covers made for front and rear and added fender flares, head and tail lights, rear work lights, a front basket, and probably more stuff I'm forgetting. I'll just post some pictures.

Thanks for following and thanks Rob for the opportunity. I hope you love it.

Comment

Looks like a new cart. Well I guess it is new.

Comment

Dang, nice!

Comment

That looks real good!

Comment

that thing is just sick...

Comment

Wow!! It turned out great!! What brand is that front basket?

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                Wow!! It turned out great!! What brand is that front basket?

Ray
                Thanks! It's a Madjax clays basket.

Comment

Let me start off by saying thank you to Hal. What a fun project this was! Hal is a freaking talented guy that's for sure. The golf cart was way more than I expected. Fit and finish on it is outstanding. All the details that I asked for were there and more! He surprised me with a few added features that he thought I'd like...and I do. Hal is excellent at communicating (rare quality these days), kept me within my budget and was an all around easy guy to work with. Highly impressed with this guy!
                  Now on to how this beast runs: I had it home for 5 full minutes before I bathed it in mud down in our bottom field, loaded it with corn and filled a feeder, checked on the cows and took my little boy and dog for a spin. I managed to find every water puddle and mud hole in the process with no signs of getting stuck. This thing has some serious torque!! I'm like a kid on Christmas. This thing is going to provide my family and me with years of fun and memories. Once again, thank you Hal.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                    Let me start off by saying thank you to Hal. What a fun project this was! Hal is a freaking talented guy that's for sure. The golf cart was way more than I expected. Fit and finish on it is outstanding. All the details that I asked for were there and more! He surprised me with a few added features that he thought I'd like...and I do. Hal is excellent at communicating (rare quality these days), kept me within my budget and was an all around easy guy to work with. Highly impressed with this guy!
                    Now on to how this beast runs: I had it home for 5 full minutes before I bathed it in mud down in our bottom field, loaded it with corn and filled a feeder, checked on the cows and took my little boy and dog for a spin. I managed to find every water puddle and mud hole in the process with no signs of getting stuck. This thing has some serious torque!! I'm like a kid on Christmas. This thing is going to provide my family and me with years of fun and memories. Once again, thank you Hal.
                    That's awesome! Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Looks awesome, nice work.

Comment

Working...
                      X