• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool build.

Comment

Originally posted by bt2143 View Post
      I see a sore donk in your future
      Haven't covered the seat yet. Got it all stripped back down, blasted and shot primer this morning

Comment

Gonna be a nice ride.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more pictures - Let us know when your ready to take it on it's maiden voyage there are quite a few of us around that ride

Comment

Help with color choice

Started playing around with a practice piece today and shot some candy red. Original plan was the clack lace over the brilliant gold but I like the candy Any thoughts?

Comment

I vote for the red.

Comment

Man sweet build. Love that candy red.

Comment

I vote gold!! Nice ride

Comment

what ever you decide ,this things is SAWEEEET!<><

Comment

Thanks guys, just realized I never posted a pic of what it looked like before I tore it back down for paint

Comment

That bike is wicked

Comment

Hey when your done with the bike you can store it in my garage you know, for safe keeping and such.

Comment

Sneak peek of the paint. First time to use an air brush. Still need to spray the clear

Comment

thats going to be a nice ride. That rear exahust is going to be hot right next to the seat.

Comment

So the gas and oil tanks are gonna stay separated? Don't get me wrong just tryin to see the rest of your vision!! Everything looks SWEEEET! so far and maybe I missed it (I get a little exited bout these things!!!) what's the monoshock off of? You know I'm kind of a widetrack and always rode a hog but my ridin buddy Mad Jack traded with me after he finished his Piglet and I'll never doubt em again!! Man O Man that thing wasn't nuthin but HANG ON!!! Mine would do a sitnspin while he was a whole lot o gone!!! My Hat's Off to YOU SIR!! ...Oh and I like the Red but then again need to see the whole enchilada to be sure!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X