• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
    I wonder how that would work for varmint calling
    I hope to find out very soon!

Comment

Sec. 62.003. HUNTING FROM VEHICLES. (a) Except as provided in Subsection (b), no person may hunt any wild bird or wild animal, other than an alligator, frog, or turtle, from any type of aircraft or airborne device, motor vehicle, powerboat, or sailboat, or from any other floating device.
      (b) Animals and birds not classified as migratory may be hunted from a motor vehicle, powerboat, or sailboat, or from any other floating device within the boundaries of private property or upon private water by a person who is legally on the property or water for the purpose of hunting if no attempt is made to hunt any wild bird or wild animal on any part of the road system of this state.
      (c), (d) Repealed by Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 267, art. 3, Sec. 110, eff. Sept. 1, 1985.
      Does this not say it is unlawful? It seems contradictory to me. I always thought it was OK to hunt non-managed game from high racks.

I only ask because I have a hunting golf cart and was told I could not hunt from the cart. I would love to do this and make a mobile blind.
      Last edited by Duckie; 03-14-2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckie View Post
        Does this not say it is unlawful? It seems contradictory to me. I always thought it was OK to hunt non-managed game from high racks.

I only ask because I have a hunting golf cart and was told I could not hunt from the cart. I would love to do this and make a mobile blind.
        Read part B. Lawful if on private property and not hunting migratory animals

Comment

wow that is great!

Comment

Nice u dig hoss!

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
              X