Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
    Sweet I was thinking of ways to fill up your tote but I'm not set up for water stations yet. I've got three totes and a small trailer that I may break out soon to set some stations on our place... Water may be a bigger draw than corn in the months to come. I need to figure out how you set your float and trough up.. That was really slick. Concrete and underground is the way to go... I've had pigs tear up the one I did above ground. Lol.

I did notice it had sprinkled... Just enough to get the tracks off the road. Your guzzler was dry, each deer and all the birds tried it to no avail.
    There was a guy that posted a trough build and water station. He did it out of concrete and it was plenty slick. It had a covered float and it was kind of stair stepped so if a critter got in there it could get out. That's the one you need on your place!

Comment

Looking Great & THANKS for Sharing!

Comment

Looking great Mark, I check on this thread each week to see the progress. You have great skills in building these structures and I would have them on my place too if I owned that much acreage to hunt on.

I keep thinking about someone coming along in a 100 years that has no idea when and why they were built and they think maybe pigmy's or midgets had a compound on your place.

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

Very nice Castle.

Comment

Great looking project. If I were an owl, I know where I'd be roosting/nesting.

Comment

Cool as h***

Comment

I love checking on the progress! It's looking great.

Comment

got to be the coolest stand/hangout/club house/fort/hideout, etc.... a guy has ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                      There was a guy that posted a trough build and water station. He did it out of concrete and it was plenty slick. It had a covered float and it was kind of stair stepped so if a critter got in there it could get out. That's the one you need on your place!
                      Oh you better stick to building deer stands Mark. Your construction skills are better utilized building forts than water troughs.

Btw, I was disappointed getting notified about this thread and then coming here ONLY to not see any updated pics?? I look forward to the Sunday evening updates now and watch this thread like crazy.

Comment

Grandkids were over this weekend and I got a short day today but I did get to work a little bit. I moved around and worked in the shade on the backside after about 2 hours because of the wind.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looking Great!

Comment

Just curious, how many of these do you have ???
                            I think they're pretty freagun' awesome.
                            I assume you've had quite a it of success from these blinds.
                            Going to be an awesome conversation piece for century's to come.
                            Congratulations !

Comment

This thing is freaking AWESOME!

Comment

That will be there forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X