No announcement yet.

New blind coming along quite nicely....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, where is the blind all I can see is that fancy cabin somebody built!

Comment

Dang! That is going to look good when it is all put together.

Comment

ttt for fishndude

Comment

Looking good Jason! You gonna have fried catfish in that blind with ya
          Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
            Looking good Jason! You gonna have fried catfish in that blind with ya
            I think it might be baked by the time I get it from the bed of his truck.

Comment

lookin purty

Comment

Just to make it official ....final product pics......mods you can move this to the DIY forum if you want....I've been told by several that's where it should be anyway....thanks

Comment

A view from the "deathzone"

Comment

Nicely done! That's a helluva blind there...

Comment

very nice, Jason....now I need to get on mine & finish it...it's only been sitting in our barn for a year and a half..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Mike... it will be sitting on the ground on 4" masonary blocks...
                        Just the perfect height for skunks to start a nice den under it..... I've found that the best "small' windows for blinds are bus windows, I scored a bunch a few years ago, they are weather/wasp proof, tinted and easy to open/close. I scored some tinted camper shell side windows that slide open for larger windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                          Just the perfect height for skunks to start a nice den under it.....
                          Sweet... I like skunks...Actually went with 8" on the back and one side so you can rest easily..

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                          I've found that the best "small' windows for blinds are bus windows, I scored a bunch a few years ago, they are weather/wasp proof, tinted and easy to open/close. I scored some tinted camper shell side windows that slide open for larger windows.
                          Good for you...
                          Last edited by Smart; 07-10-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by furhunter View Post
                            very nice, Jason....now I need to get on mine & finish it...it's only been sitting in our barn for a year and a half..lol

Good luck with it....it was a fun project but time consuming and glad for it to be over with.

With as volatile as leases are these days, I don't think I'll build another one that is not able to be broken down. Of course I hope I don't have to move these for awhile either..

Comment

very nice jason

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X