KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Mamma got a new ride yesterday. A little more suitable for her new lifestyle...

Semper Fi

Saweet,
    Congrats on the new ride.
    I want one of those, just not sure what I’d do with it. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

While lotta trenchin' going on....

Lights and water to the quail, rabbits, and garden area.

Semper Fi
      Holy sandhill Batman! I always picture your place the same as my Leon county place closer to Madville. We had some lots up on Limestone that were all sand so makes sense. Almost picked up 50 acres of sand hill inside the same neighborhood. Would have been all the deer you could ever want but we got taken by a country realtor that was the buying and selling agent. Selling it for one and helping someone else buy it. Every bid we made got beat by 50 bucks till we gave up hahahaha.
      Last edited by Ætheling; 07-21-2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

While lotta trenchin' going on....

Lights and water to the quail, rabbits, and garden area.

Semper Fi

Did the subsoiler work for your trenches ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          Did the subsoiler work for your trenches ?
          Didn't use it. Tbh'er Rocket used a trencher.

Semper Fi

Comment

2022 Nissan pro-x. Boulder Gray exterior....charcoal leather interior.

Semper Fi
            Last edited by Chew; 07-21-2022, 08:15 PM.

Comment

2022 Nissan pro-x. Boulder Gray exterior....charcoal leather interior.

Semper Fi
              Did yall like that over a taco or was Nissan willing to deal unlike the yota ?

Had lunch with Tony Mac today. He's gonna have his 80 soon, think it's wearing on him as well

Poor guys phone hardly stopped ringing

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Did yall like that over a taco or was Nissan willing to deal unlike the yota ? Never could get a call back on a yota...or find one we wanted. She test drove a base model frontier that was priced too high and then I found the Pro-X in the right color and texted over 100 times to get the price we wanted. Salesman was plumb wore out. Mary went in by herself (i was in houston), and he said he had been assaulted. Then he tried to sell mary a 5 year extended warranty. She said, "Absolutely. I'll take it.....if the 5 years starts the day the factory warranty expires. They weren't real happy. We still got screwed...relatively speaking, but got the best deal we could on a truck that disappears within 24 hours off the lot.

Had lunch with Tony Mac today. He's gonna have his 80 soon, think it's wearing on him as well

Poor guys phone hardly stopped ringing. I can't image how much his rings because I know how much mine rings and I'm just a lowly LT

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                  Holy sandhill Batman! I always picture your place the same as my Leon county place closer to Madville. We had some lots up on Limestone that were all sand so makes sense. Almost picked up 50 acres of sand hill inside the same neighborhood. Would have been all the deer you could ever want but we got taken by a country realtor that was the buying and selling agent. Selling it for one and helping someone else buy it. Every bid we made got beat by 50 bucks till we gave up hahahaha.
                  It's sandy loam.....stuff grows pretty darn good. Get down about 8-10" and it's less sandy. West side of 45 seems to be more red dirt/clay

Comment

Interior sure looks nice.

Comment

Working in this heat....

Semper Fi

Comment

Had another battle with a chicken snake this morning. He got into a part of the cage that I really didn't think a snake could squeeze into. He got trapped but killed at least three birds. I think I've got every possible opening closed off with hard work cloth now. We've lost seven Quail to the chicken snakes in 2 weeks

Semper Fi

Comment

Had another battle with a chicken snake this morning. He got into a part of the cage that I really didn't think a snake could squeeze into. He got trapped but killed at least three birds. I think I've got every possible opening closed off with hard work cloth now. We've lost seven Quail to the chicken snakes in 2 weeks

Semper Fi
                          I've been lucky that none have ever breached my quail coop, but I sure get tired of fighting them in the chicken coop. Darn things much leave a scent or something because I can go months without any trouble, but when one shows up others will be there shortly after.

Comment

Semper Fi
                            Your quail are identifying as chickens? This world has gone mad!

Good luck in your battle against them shoulder-less bastages!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Your quail are identifying as chickens? This world has gone mad!

Good luck in your battle against them shoulder-less bastages!

Could be that those snakes identify as quail snakes, not chicken snakes. Eitherway, Bobby may not know yet.

Comment

It's just hard. I don't want to hurt any animal's feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X