Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Thanks for sharing the vid Bobby.
        Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Cool vid hero [emoji106][emoji106]
        Thanks for watching!

Comment

Nice place for sure. Glad yall have it!

Comment

Gonna raise meat rabbits when we move up there. Might as well get some practice in now! Sorry about the long video. I need to learn to shut up. [emoji15]

Part 1 of a series about Raising Meat Rabbits

Please hit the subscribe button and the alert bell to get notified of future videos.

Thanks!

Comment

Place looks good, Bobby!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

"His name is Fred. Fred will be in a couple of my videos" haha...dang nice buck, Bobby, and beautiful piece of property I love those cold, spring fed creeks

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                  "His name is Fred. Fred will be in a couple of my videos" haha...dang nice buck, Bobby, and beautiful piece of property I love those cold, spring fed creeks
                  Thank you! I appreciate it.

Comment

Finally got some rabbits going. Gonna be some freezer fillers in a few months!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBBrnz0ang"]Finally brought home the new Rabbits! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Had rabbits less than than 24 hours and already have 200 lbs of natural fertilizer!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Had rabbits less than than 24 hours and already have 200 lbs of natural fertilizer!

Ha ha , my free range chickens use to take care of that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Haha...well at least you now have something to stoke that garden with. I’ve always heard rabbit poop is some of the best super fertilizer there is.

Comment

Put a "hopper" under that cage and catch the poop in a bag. Bag and sell! Buy more rabbit food with the funds.

Some how the word "hopper" seemed more appropriate than the word "funnel".

Comment

I've got a 8' piece of poly roofing material.

Comment

Update on our rabbits!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL_rDZOZWfA"]Rabbit Update 3-29-20 - YouTube[/ame]

Please subscribe if you haven't already. And thanks to all of those that have.
                                Last edited by Chew; 03-19-2020, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X