No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who did you get the rock from? Local er?

Wife is on my rear about a truck load for the front area of our cabin

Comment

The transformation of KCA is incredible Chew, you guys got some nice piece of paradise up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        The transformation of KCA is incredible Chew, you guys got some nice piece of paradise up there.
        Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

THat was some slag we got after we first bought the place. Almost impossible to get any now that the oil field companies started using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Here's the number I have for the slag guy.... 9363480733

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Here's the number I have for the slag guy.... 9363480733
              Cool. Appreciate it

Comment

Havent posted in a while. No real updates. Just enjoying our little piece of heaven and looking forward to moving here in about 7 years. Pond construction had to be put off due to various reasons. Looking like it may be around 2 acres.
                Its so hot that its all we can do to mow, weedeat, relax.

Heres a few pics from last weekend. StanR helped me pick up a stand and bring it to my place. I didnt think old Betsy was going to lift this monster and get it across the creek. But she did. The chain on bucket forks worked great. We didnt get to elevate because im gonna replace the roof next trip and reinforce the wobbly elevator brackets.

Heres a few lame pics from a camera i set up on a trail. Still havent filled the feeders.

Thanks for following!

Comment

Looks like some decent does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                    Looks like some decent does.
                    I had some horns last time but accidentally deleted the pics. Nothing special.

Comment

Looking Good Chew!
                      I know what you mean about the heat & work. we are the same way at our place. Do what we can early then retreat till it cools down in the evening.

Comment

Did a little 4wheeler tour so yall can see the main parts of the property

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Beautiful place Chew.....we are starting to look now. Down to 3 more years until I have to grow up and get a real job....

Comment

Awesome video Bobby! Place is Nice!

Excuse me now please. I have to go take some Advil from that rough ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Awesome video Bobby! Place is Nice!

Excuse me now please. I have to go take some Advil from that rough ride.
                                I forgot you were riding along. I should have went slower. [emoji14] [emoji61] [emoji33]

"The realities are that, you know, as a black man, you know, Barack can get shot going to the gas station, you know." Michelle Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X