Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livin...awesome!....
    Chew...I am love'n it!
    I aint posting anymore pics..The Madison county tax guys like to charge me for new stuff... Hi Randy

Comment

looking good bud....you are not worried about hogs knocking your feeder over?

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
        Livin...awesome!....
        Chew...I am love'n it!
        I aint posting anymore pics..The Madison county tax guys like to charge me for new stuff... Hi Randy

Dang. I thought Randy was better than that. I'm just glad he's not at Leon CAD.

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
        looking good bud....you are not worried about hogs knocking your feeder over?
        I don't have that many hogs. The ones I have had are usually lone boars that come through at weird patterns. Not really taking up residence.

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Had a good weekend in Centerville. Used the box blade to tear up some rocky road that was all rutted up. Got it smoothed out the best I could. Got a few nice bucks on camera at mr empty feeder???? But nothing at the one with corn in it.

Got feeders topped off.

Smoked a pork loin on the new UDS which came out great.

Daughter got me a new Maverick 733 thermometer and it worked great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986111.120745.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	24387463

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986121.604000.jpg
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	24387464

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986132.203804.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	24387465

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986141.371162.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	24387466

Anxiously awaiting the BBQ perfection...

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986160.405914.jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	24387467

Fathers Day is always a time for reflection and missed opportunities.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434986298.082957.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	24387468

Soak it up folks. Life is short.

Comment

awesome work on the yaupon. What did you end up doing with the hole? Following to hear ideas

Comment

Hole is still there. Looks like it quit growing when the heavy rain stopped. Haven't been able to meet up with neighbor yet to see what he wants to do

Comment

So if I read it right Chew the hole around this joint just opened up right? It is not part of a swale that leads to another low? In other words, there isn't a regular flow of water on top of the ground in this location is there?

From the pictures you have it would appear that water was going through the joint and taking dirt with it. During heavy rains if the pipe is undersized (likely) then the head (read pressure) buildup in the pipe would force water out of the joint and churn up the surround soils. Water recedes and takes sediment back through the joint. Repeat this process enough times and you get a cave in.

IMO you have two options. The easiest would be to pour a concrete collar around the joint (all the way around). As someone pointed out though this could be problematic in the future if work were to be performed in this location.

The second would be to get a better coupling to join the two pipes together. Joints typically come in two types; Soil tight and water tight. Based on my assumption that your pipe system is undersized and thus surcharging, the better option to go with would be a water tight coupling. Fernco and Contech would be two companies I would contact to get more particulars or recommendations on the coupling.

My $0.02

Comment

Thanks Chad. I think you are spot on with your diagnosis. That's good info.

Comment

Brisket on the UDS, nice bucks on trail cam, cold Mexican cervezas, pretty wife, life is good!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435876400.750710.jpg
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	24388721

Comment

Your living the dream for sure brother! Lookin good!

Comment

You go bobby. Looks good

Comment

If I wasn't so tired iwould head over

Comment

Weather was nice up that way this morning. Sure wish I could have stayed.

Comment

Still here. Life is good. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435970575.521833.jpg
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	24388816

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435970592.705914.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	24388817

My dog got tagged by a moccasin. She's doing good.

Comment

Hope it was a dry bite.......the dog that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X