No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another little piggy project today. DIY hog trough/feeder...

​​​​​​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubP60EnRYLY

Comment

With all those luxuries, they gonna need a TV to watch too.

Comment

Your comment about "drinking Michelob Ultra..." was classic! I might use that one a few times!

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
          Your comment about "drinking Michelob Ultra..." was classic! I might use that one a few times!
          Thanks.

Comment

Getting close on the house build

Comment

Update on all of our critters and projects...

Comment

Looking good Chew, your homestead is coming together nicely. You will not regret that hydro mulch, I wished I would have done that. I know the video was short but that’s a whole lot of work we got to see in that few minutes.

When you get in your house and get organized if you ever start up a train your wife to homestead class let me know. I have one of those spoiled azz wives I need whipped into shape so sign her up. And by the way if anyone ever does meet her you don’t have to mention my statements.
                Last edited by tps7742; 08-30-2023, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                  Looking good Chew, your homestead is coming together nicely. You will not regret that hydro mulch, I wished I would have done that. I know the video was short but that’s a whole lot of work we got to see in that few minutes.

When you get in your house and get organized if you ever start up a train your wife to homestead class let me know. I have one of those spoiled azz wives I need whipped into shape so sign her up. And by the way if anyone ever does meet her you don’t have to mention my statements.
                  ((chuckling))

Comment

A little house update video that I just took. So close ...yet so far away. It's always something. We just noticed that the air conditioner shut up from 74 to 81. For no rhyme or reason. It's been on 74 for the last 2 or 3 weeks with no changes.

Comment

Turned out great. Way too fancy for you!

Comment

Looking great Chew, the polished concrete looks great. Congratulations to you and your Wife,

Comment

Your place has turned into a nice show place. Contractors did a great job and those floors look great.

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate it

Comment

Looking good Chew!

Where did you order your slag from? My road/drive out there needs some work and I wasn't sure where to start on getting the slag.

Comment

Originally posted by TRH View Post
                                Looking good Chew!

Where did you order your slag from? My road/drive out there needs some work and I wasn't sure where to start on getting the slag.
                                I would stArt by calling Peewee Downing. 8322267059. He has brought most of our slag and dirt for our home build

Comment

Working...
                                X