No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk keeps posting duplicates and triplicates..

Comment

Comment

It's really moving along now!

Comment

Looking good man- same colors on my barn- love it

Comment

They got this side framed out to the ceiling. Very nice attic space is decked for storage. Access through the master closet.

The gutter guys put in about a 10 hour day. Gonna have 4 downspouts on the front and 5 on the back. The back spouts are connected to 6" corrugated pipe. Pipe is buried and comes out at the base of the pad.

I'll get pics later

Comment

Can't wait until I get invites to the fun zone!

What are thinking about grass? My mom is building and will need to make a decision soon. Of course it will be middle of the summer. And no built in sprinkler system.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                Can't wait until I get invites to the fun zone!

What are thinking about grass? My mom is building and will need to make a decision soon. Of course it will be middle of the summer. And no built in sprinkler system.
                You're on the list! [emoji846]

That's one of the things I've been kind of stressing about is what type of grass or covering to put down. I'm not sure what all will grow on this reddish select fill dirt. I know we need to get something down. The gutters and drain pipes are going to help but we have been getting a lot of rain lately and a lot of damage to the very expensive pad. I talked to a landscaper guy and he wants to come out and look at it after all the main construction is done. We may look into rolls of Bermuda or a combination of river rock and grass just not sure.
                Last edited by Chew; 05-13-2023, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I feel you. Hopefully not too much grading repair. I bet they will suggest some top soil on yours. The rain will stop about the time you plant or sod of course!

Comment

House build update...

All framing is complete. Both sides of the house have large attics that are completely decked. All the doors are installed and trimmed out. Gutters installed with buried drains running out of the base of the pad. Going to have a lot of landscaping to do to hold on to this expensive dirt.

Tomorrow we have a walk through with the electrician and the cabinet guy to make sure all the plugs, lights, fans are where we want them and then discuss the exciting world of cabinets and drawers. Oh boy.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Good morning folks!

Comment

Wow! Place is looking great amigo!

Comment

Thanks, Shane. Appreciate it.

Comment

Build is moving along at a good pace. Wont be long those chickens will be at freezer camp.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                                Build is moving along at a good pace. Wont be long those chickens will be at freezer camp.
                                My goal is to do half of them this weekend. Just not really prepared since I've never done it before. Trying to get everything together to make it as easy as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X